Thursday, February 5, 2009

For Mia

The other day while driving in the car Hunter and his friend Mia were having a conversation. She was telling Hunter that she was getting a goat. Surprised by this I asked her if her mom knew. She said her dad said she could, if her dad said yes then her mom would say yes, because he is the boss of her! Hunter replied, "My mom is the boss of my dad!" (I told him to make sure his dad knew that!) I was telling Mia how I used to have a goat when I was in about 4th or 5th grade. We got them as babies and had to bottle feed them. They were so cute and then they grew up! It turned into Kelly had a Little Goat that followed her to school one day! We lived next to the school and they would go to the school, climb on the teachers cars, chase the kids and try to get in the school! Thinking I was helping her mom I told Mia all this to discourage her. It didn't work, she went home telling her mom that I used to have one so that meant she could have one! Sorry Cammi, I tried! I promised Mia a picture and here it is:

Our goats were born on St. Patrick's day. My sister named hers Patrick and mine was Murphy. I wanted to add the picture of my sister but I knew she would kill me. I really wanted to show you here stylin' satin jacket she was wearing! She was really cool! Unlike me in my "Purple Pride" shirt! Go Yellowjackets!

5 comments:

Ms Debbie said...

I totally think Cammi neeeds a goat!

Rachel said...

You are right, I would have killed you for putting that picture on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'll find it and post it. ;)

Galen & Lori Johnson said...

That is such a precious picture!! Although, Burk could have used something like that for blackmail!

Wendy said...

Oh, such a cute picture!! I can't believe you had goats!!