Monday, December 15, 2008

Krispy Kreme

A few weeks ago I had just finished "Twilight." I ran to Walmart to get the next book in that series "New Moon," but they were all out! That meant driving to Rogers in the snow! Burk thought I was crazy that I could not wait until the next day for him to pick it up for me. I bribed the family with Krispy Kreme! Here the kids are watching the donuts being made.
When we walked in we saw Dale and Becky enjoying their coffee and a donut in the peace and quiet. They took off when they saw us coming. You can see them speed away through the window!


2 comments:

Galen & Lori Johnson said...

I'm so proud that you are teaching your kids a North Carolina time-honored tradition! I love Krispy Kreme!!
Miss you, Lori

Wendy said...

Everyone is Twilight crazed!! I haven't read the books, but one of my best friends is OBSESSED (she admits it.) She has read ALL of the books, some within 24 hours.
Tell Burk you are not alone.