Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas!

This is not a very good picture. I need to learn about ISO and Aperture. But then I would have to read my manual. I just want someone to show me! Anyways...We always put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving. I get up at 2am to hit the Black Friday sales. Burk stays home with the kids and listens to them whine about getting the tree up. Once I get home we get start decorating. This year by the time we got the tree ready to decorate Marley took off and left me to do it all! At least it kept me awake!



Hunter hung around long enough to hang his Spiderman ornament.


This year he helped Dad with the outside lights!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The tree looks GREAT!!
(And I think you're nuts for going to those sales!! I don't mind shopping, but I hate to face the crowds!!! Hope you got some great deals!)