Monday, June 1, 2009

Good-bye Forever

Jenna and I had just left my parents house. I looked back and she had her paci hanging out the window. I told her if she let go that was it. Next thing I see in my side mirror is Jenna's paci bouncing down the road. Ten minutes later she was crying for it. As soon as I got home I gathered her stash of paci's and threw them away. That night she cried for about 10 minutes. The next night was a little better. But then she found a paci under the seat in the car. I threw that one away. When she went to bed that night she kept telling me to get the one out of the car. That was two weeks ago. I guess it is time to plan our celebration at Chuck E. Cheese.
Update: Jenna must have read my post. She has started asking for her paci today.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congratulations, Jenna!!