Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Things That Kids Say...

Jim Wideman has said to parents "We will only believe half of what your children tell us about you if you only believe half of what your children tell you about us." Boy is this not great advice. The other night a friend of mine was over. She was Jenna's Sunday school teacher and preschool teacher last year. It was time for the kids to go to bed. I told them to get their jammies on. Jenna looks at my friend and says, "My mommy and daddy doesn't wear jammies!" What could I even say! I just said, "Yes we do." Jenna says, "No you don't" while Hunter is shaking his head no! I guess a big t-shirt doesn't constitute as jammies! But that story is not very funny anymore. This story has mine beat!

1 comment:

Ms Debbie said...

Dont you hate it when kids tell your secrets! :)